Gomemorabilia.com is the website trading name for Bigscreencells Ltd which is a United Kingdom Limited company. Reg. No. 5919313
Cleared funds must be received for all orders before they are despatched. Purchases can be made by any one of the following 3 methods :
- The majority of orders are made online using this website. After you have added items to the shopping cart and you are satisfied the shopping cart contents are correct you will then confirm your billing and shipping address. All required fields must be completed accurately otherwise the order may be subject to delays.
- Telephone Orders. Can be arranged by initially emailing us: [email protected] We will then call you back. Further details are on our Delivery Page.
- Cheque Payment. We accept all leading United Kingdom Bank and Building Society cheques. See instructions on our FAQ Page.
You will receive an email to confirm that we have received your order. A further email will be sent to you to notify you when your order has been despatched.
Prices and Availability
We do everything possible to ensure that all the prices shown are accurate. However, in the unlikely event that we have entered an incorrect price for an item/s, we reserve the right to contact you to have the order made at the correct price or offer you the alternative of having a full refund.
Every effort is made to keep our website up to date. However on occasion when an item still advertised is no longer available for reasons such as the item has been discontinued or no longer in stock we reserve the right to contact you to offer you an alternative item or provide you with a full refund.
We will not disclose buyers information to any third parties. Cookies are used on this site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, as well as to store your customer login details aftger registration. Data collected by this site is used to :
- Take and fulfill customer orders.
- Administer the site and service.
- Monitor customer account details.
- Shipping addresses are given to suppliers solely for the purpose of delivery.
- To send you occasional offers/promotions. (which you have the option to unsubscribe from).
If you wish to return an item/s for any reason please contact us first by emailing [email protected] with the order no. and details. We will then be able to provide you with the correct return address. Please contact us within 21 working days of receiving your order. Depending on the reason for return the following conditions apply :
- Faulty or wrong item/s received. If you have received the order in a damaged or defective condition or it is not what you ordered, then please contact us to let us know what the problem is. A replacement will be despatched to you and postage costs will be covered. Alternative to having the order replaced you are entitled to having a full refund after we have received the returned order.
- Item no longer wanted. The order should be returned at your own postage cost in the same new condition it was received in. Once your return has been received and inspected you will be fully refunded.
Postage costs will be shown as part of the subtotal and total costs before you enter your card details. This will be based on your specified shipping address. See Delivery Page for more information.
We deliver to UK and Europe, USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand. Normally we will deliver all products on the website to these areas. On the rare occasion when we are unable to we then reserve the right to refund orders which we can not be delivered for whatever reason.
Overseas addresses may be responsible for Import Duty or Tax in their country. Whilst the vast majority of orders to these countries pass without this charge we are not liable for any additional postage or import charges. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
Shipping and Handling. (Order Quantities)
United Kingdom Orders. We are normally able to ship an order with any quantity of items. However on occasion if the order exceeds 25 items we reserve the right to contact you regarding the order which may be subject to cancellation with a full refund. If this applies to you then you’re advised to email us before ordering, so we can help avoid this. [email protected]
Outside the United Kingdom Orders. If your order contains more than 10 items we reserve the right on certain orders to contact you regarding the order which may be subject to cancellation with a full refund. If this applies to you then you’re advised to email us before ordering, so we can help avoid this. [email protected]
Promotional / Discount Codes – Coupons
- We do everything possible to ensure that the Promotional/Discount/Offer codes or coupons we advertise are correct and valid. However in the unlikely event that an error is made on how the code should act after being entered by a customer then we reserve the right to contact you to have the order made at the correct price and with the correct discount (if there is one) or offer you the alternative of having a full refund.
- Codes should be entered exactly as advertised.
- If you have any problems using discount codes then please contact us.
For full information click here.