Film Cells FAQ – Is ordering with Go Memorabilia safe?
All our online purchases are handled by SSL certificate, embedded software that ensures all your details are safe. Card transactions are handled by Braintree Payments in a secure environment. Gomemorabilia is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. (PCI-DSS).
We will never disclose, sell or rent your information to third parties for any reason. Through our SSL certificate your personal information; including card details, remain private and secure. We do not store your card details. We may email you occasionally regarding new products or offers. You will have an option in the email to unsubscribe from this service.
FAQ: What is a Cookie ?
FAQ: What is your Return Policy ?
If you need to return an order please contact us within 20 working days of receiving it. Depending on what the problem is we will start one of the following 2 actions:
- The order received is wrong/damaged/faulty. All postage costs will be covered. Before making the return please contact us with the order details, we can then give you the correct return address. Once we have received your return a replacement will be despatched to you. Alternative to a replacement is your entitlement to have a full refund. You will be kept up to date with progress throughout the return process which will be carried out as quickly as possible.
- You no longer want the Order. You must cover your own postage return cost. Before making the return please contact us with the order details, we can then give you the correct return address. The item must be returned in the new condition it was received. Items being returned with a value of over £20.00 should be posted by Recorded Mail. When the return has been received and inspected you will then be fully refunded. You will be kept up to date with progress throughout the return process which will be done as quickly as possible.
- Click here for Contact details.
My Order has not arrived
- United Kingdom & Ireland. If your order or any part of your order has still not arrived after 10 days please contact us and we will start to investigate the problem.
- Rest of the World. If your order or any part of your order has still not arrived after 2 weeks please contact us and we will start to investigate the problem.
It would be helpful in both cases if you could provide us with your name and Order Number.
What Delivery Services do you offer?
Please see our Delivery Page for details.
I had a problem with my computer during the ordering process
If you experienced a problem during any part of the order payment/checkout process (e.g. your computer froze), please do not hesitate to contact us. It would be helpful if you could provide us with your name, address, the date and time of your order attempt/s and an Order Number (if you have one). We will be able to resolve this problem with you.
Can I make my payment over the telephone?
Yes. If you prefer to make your order and payment over the phone then firstly email [email protected] Please provide us with your phone number, what you are interested in purchasing and when would be a good time to call you. We will be happy to call you back.
Can I make my payment by cheque? – United Kingdom only.
Yes. Please email [email protected] Tell us you would prefer to pay by cheque. We will then reply to your email. You will be kept updated with order progress from the day we received the cheque.
I would like further details on a Film Cell / Photograph that I am interested in?
Worldwide Orders for Film Cells and Photographs
International Shipping and Currencies
We are UK based. We also ship to most of Europe, USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand. Our prices are shown as default in British Pounds with the options of being displayed in US $, Australian $, Euros € and Canadian $ The payment amount will be automatically converted during the payment process at the current conversion rate for that currency.